| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mzuzu in February is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 179.5mm (7.1in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Mzuzu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mzuzu, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mzuzu:
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 286.2 kms (177.9 miles) NNW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 211.2 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Karonga, Malawi - 167.4 kms (104 miles) N
- Misamfu, Zambia - 337.4 kms (209.7 miles) WNW
- Isoka, Zambia - 211.7 kms (131.5 miles) NW
- Kasama, Zambia - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) WNW
- Mzimba, Malawi - 65 kms (40.4 miles) SW
- Mpika, Zambia - 285.7 kms (177.6 miles) W
- Lundazi, Zambia - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) SW
- Chipata, Zambia - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) SSW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 290.9 kms (180.8 miles) SSW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) S