| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mzuzu in September is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 10.4mm (0.4in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Mzuzu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mzuzu, Malawi
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mzuzu:
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 286.2 kms (177.9 miles) NNW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 211.2 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Karonga, Malawi - 167.4 kms (104 miles) N
- Misamfu, Zambia - 337.4 kms (209.7 miles) WNW
- Isoka, Zambia - 211.7 kms (131.5 miles) NW
- Kasama, Zambia - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) WNW
- Mzimba, Malawi - 65 kms (40.4 miles) SW
- Mpika, Zambia - 285.7 kms (177.6 miles) W
- Lundazi, Zambia - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) SW
- Chipata, Zambia - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) SSW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 290.9 kms (180.8 miles) SSW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) S